A few important notes to keep in mind:
- Images should be sized and optimized appropriately for web use. Loading large images can cause slow page loads.
- You only have access to static images in the main content. Adding, removing or replacing images found in photo galleries, slide players or modules must be done by a PPL administrator.
Follow these steps:
1. Login to your website. Add or edit an item to open the content editor.
2. Insert an image.
- (A) Place cursor at the position you would like to insert the image.
- (B) Click the Picture icon.
3. Upload image [part 1].
- (C) Select the appropriate folder to store your image.
- (D) Above the details window on the right, click the Upload icon. This will allow you to browse your computer for the image to upload.
4. Upload image [part 2].
- (A) Click Browse and select the image file from your computer. Click Upload.
- (B) Once a green check mark is visible in the right next to the image file name, you have successfully uploaded your image. Click Close.
- (C) You will see your image in the details box after upload is successful.
- (D) Image adjustment options. i.e. dimensions, alignment, margins, etc.
- (E) Choose Update to insert image.
5. When finished with your article item, remember to click Save.