First things first, ensure that you have all the details you will need in order to make changes to your website. You should receive user information from a PowerPro Live representative before starting.
These will be:
Follow these steps to edit the content on your website.
1. Go to your website.
- Click the Login link on the bottom of your website.
- Enter username.
- Click Login.
3. User Area.
- The User Menu now appears at the bottom of the website. You will be brought to this page automatically upon logging in to your website.
- This will be your area to edit content, create new articles and update your user preferences.
4. Go to the page you want to edit.
- Click Edit Item next to the title of the article you want to edit.
5. The content editor pops up on your screen.
- Title - Heading of your article
- Alias - URL of your article (should match the title, no spaces, all lowercase)
- Category - The section/category of the website this article appears in
- Tags - Review with your PPL administrator. Default: Leave blank.
- Featured - Review with your PPL administrator. Default: No.
- Published - Yes to appear on website. No to remove from public view.
6. Edit and format the text.
- Use the icons in the editor to help you format text. Use Bold, Italics or Underline to help emphasize words.
- Remember to keep your text styling consistent throughout the site.
7. When finished with this article, click Save to save your changes or Close to cancel the changes you've made. Then click the X to close the editor popup.
8. When done making changes, make sure to end your session by going back to the User page and logging out.