The April 1, 2020 planned cost increase has been postponed for the foreseeable future as a result of the COVID-19 situation.
Our last price increase was August 1, 2017. We plan a modest increase in our fees. Our continued investments in technology and equipment allows us to not only continue our focused efforts on managing your complete online capabilities it also enables us to keep cost adjustments to a minimum. A summary of rate changes is provided below.
Should you have any questions regarding our cost adjustment increase, please contact our office. Thank you for understanding that this price increase means that we can continue to maintain the superior standard of our products and services now and in the future.
Summary of rate changes:
* Updated system software providing an increased level of security, faster page loads and updated core functionality.
* Updated core server hardware and software remains a priority.
* Updated optional software that is used in our websites to extend website functionality. Fees for third party plug-in applications (software) continue to increase.
* Fees for cloud backup services continue to increase.
Partial summary of support and optional function rate changes:
Support Hours - - - -
Hours: Current | Planned Adjustment* 1 Hour: $209 | $220
* 3 Hour: $315 | $330
* 7 Hour: $630 | $660
* 11 Hour: $1050 | $1100
Optional Functions - - - -
Current | Planned Adjustment
* $30 | $33
* $40 | $44
* $55 | $60
* SSL Certifcates $225 | $250
* Domains are no charge as long as they are in our control panel.
A complete and updated price list will be published starting March 1, 2020.