1. MOBILE SEARCHES TRIGGER ACTIONS AND CONVERSIONS
- 3 of 4 mobile searches trigger follow-up actions, whether it be further research, a store visit, a phone call, a purchase or word-of-mouth sharing. On average, each mobile search triggers nearly 2 follow-up actions.
2. MOBILE SEARCH-TRIGGERED ACTIONS HAPPEN QUICKLY
- Mobile search-triggered actions happen quickly. Of conversions (store visit, phone call or purchase) happen within an hour.
3. MOBILE SEARCH IS ALWAYS ON
- 77% at home or work
- 17% on the go
4. THE MAJORITY OF MOBILE SEARCHES OCCUR IN THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING
- 75% of mobile searches occur in the afternoon & evening
5. SPEED AND CONVENIENCE ARE MAIN DRIVERS
- 81% of mobile searches are driven by speed/convenience